ISSUE TEAMS FORMING
Senator Mark Koran is forming bi-partisan issue teams. Come join us!
Who is Mark Koran?
All of us have “Roots”, Mark Koran’s go back to Irish and German, Catholic immigrants that came to Minnesota in the early 20th Century. Mark was born in St. Paul in 1964 and baptized, raised and confirmed in the Catholic faith. His faith and upbringing has strengthened his Pro-Life position and the need to protect the unborn. He grew up in the “Frogtown” area of St. Paul and attended St. Paul public schools. As a kid in the Big City, he learned early on how to deal with the real world problems of our complex and diverse society.
- Mark graduated from Como High School in 1982.
- He has worked his way up from blue-collar jobs, through owning and operating his own business, to serving as a key manager in the Minnesota Department of Revenue.
- He is presently employed as a senior sales manager for a large financial institution and has had over 33 years of experience in directly dealing with corporate and government programs and issues.
- Mark has been married to his wife Cindy for over 33 years.
- Together they have raised three sons, who have given them three beautiful granddaughters and one grandson. He and his family moved to their home in Lent Township (Chisago County) in 2007.
- Mark has been a key leader in all of the significant and controversial issues affecting Lent Township and Chisago County over the past 6-years. He has been a consistent and vocal advocate for reasonable economic development that benefits the community, yet preserves its outstanding rural lifestyle.
- Mark is also an active member of the Lent Township Planning Commission, where he strives to maintain regulations that preserve the rights of landowners, while ensuring the safety and welfare of township citizens.
- Most importantly, Mark Koran is a no-nonsense, common-sense conservative. Read More
THANK YOU FOR VOTING MARK KORAN INTO THE MINNESOTA SENATE!
Community Events & Parade Season
What “issues or problems” does Mark believe are most important to Senate District 32 and the State of Minnesota?
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO EXPRESS ALL OF YOUR CONCERNS AND OPINIONS TO MARK AT ANY TIME! GO TO THE CONTACT SECTION TO EXPRESS YOURSELF.
Official endorsements that Mark Koran has received, so far.
Life in Minnesota!
Minnesota has been a fabulous place to live, grow, play and serve.
Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn't pass it to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same.